Wednesday 10 October 2012

WOyWW #175

 Its that time again, where does the week go.  Firstly I would like to thank everyone that put a comment on my blog last week, and I can safely say I'm no longer in the blue zone!  That aside this is my desk as of last night after finishing a challenge (see previous post)  Made a card as in trees in the background ,& a tag.  Yellow is a piece I still need to create with.
Close up of tag.  So if you wish to look at other creative desk, pop over the Julia's at the Stamping Ground.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Francesca! I'm at 73 so starting with all the 3s in my usual way, and delighted to find you here all yellow, cheerful and creatively cooking, as is clear from that fabulous tag! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #73

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used here! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mixture of colours you have used on your tag. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree card with the moon it is really good. Also love that tag, looks like you have been in an inky state.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza #51

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag - did I meet you at the TH workshop last year. Gosh seems like yesterday we were there.
    Hugs, Neet 29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking projects. Did you brayer the card before stamping the trees? I still don't have that technique centered in my brain so don't do it much. Like the take a lot. Have a great week. Vickie #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you used, the tage is gorgeous.
    Have a great week.
    Von #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the visit to my blog. Love your tag that mustard yellow is on my next list of inks to buy it is just so pretty and vibrant. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I have just had a look around your blog and your work is beautiful. I've just recently found out about Tim Holtz and love his style. Your blog has given me loads of inspiration :) I Will be back to visit :)
    jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful tag! Tamika #14

    ReplyDelete