Thursday 10 January 2013

WOYWW#188 - part 2

My second go at a post I know a little late, previous post #58
 Firstly can I thank all of you who kindly sent your suggestions as to how to sort my problem with pictures on Blogger.  My best bud Karin arrived this afternoon and has sorted . Have downloaded Google chrome as an alternative browser and its working.    Hurrah....I was so lost yesterday and last night...  Well this was my desk yesterday morning.  some rediscovered stamps which I have now taken off the wooden block and put on ez mount.    Card is a technique from the lovely Helen Chilton in a very old Craft Stamper, using glossy card and stazon and dye based ink to colour.  Then top stamped and embossed in white.
This is the result of my play date with Karin last Wednesday using the melt pot.

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got the photos working especially as the seed head one is so lovely. Silly blogger and IE is what I say. I guess they haven't sorted the problem yet then! BJ#52

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Good to see your desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Glad it's all working for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all the miniature masks, feet, etcetera that you made. The possibilities for using them are endless. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I glad to hear you found a way around the issue. :-)
    April #136

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got the Blogger issue fixed!!! Love your resin (?) pieces! Happy Stamping!

    Jeannie #60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you managed to get some pictures up ... the card is gorgeous and WOW the moulds!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Up and running. Woohoo. Always good. Love the piece on your desk. Would love to know what you used on it. Love all the little treasures too.
    Lori #81

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love what you did with the melting pot...can you tell me how you did it? I have a melting pot, but really have not used it...I would love to make some embellishments such as you have. Those are soooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got those pics posted because that poppy is a wow piece! And it looks like the melt pot play was very productive, I have been contemplating purchasing one of those but can't quite figure out if it's worth the investment...any thoughts? Well, lovely projects and thanks for stopping by my desk already and leaving me a comment! :) Deeyll #142

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful peek at your desk!card and embellishments from melting pot you made.. awesome..

    Happy WOYWW!
    Michele #127

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to comment that your stamped image is gorgeous! I'm always amazed at the versatility of dye inks. Thank you for sharing and the previous visit to my blog :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete