Sunday 24 February 2013

Colour me !

As I was showing on the wowers, I have been playing with my new JOFY stamps  on tags.

This one started with a plain white tag on which I stamped the flowers etc from JOFY in versemark and clear embossing powder.  Then using Distress inks spiced Marmalade and Dusty Concord to colour block then tag, edged with vintage photo.  also water coloured with the same ink to get a more intense colour on the flowers.   Die cut butterflies on card and book pages from TH mini dies. Card butterflies stamped with Paper Artsy script stamp , coloured and then covered with crackle paste and dried.  Then glued together and added to tag.  the quote is from R.H. Heinlein.  I have decided to enter this tag to two challenges,

1. DragonsDream. Tag It Forward Challenge #136 Purple and Orange

2.Artful Times. Challenge #23 Colour Technique

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Francesca, Love these stamps.. Brilliant background, Fabulous blending of colour!! Your butterflies are Fantastic... Love it all... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream.... May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag I love those colours together and the clear embossed Jofy stamps look great, I really like her new range.The butterfly dies are one of my faves too, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francesca, I so want those new stamps! You have done a stunning job with them, your background is a dream.... Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job. I do love those stamps! I like the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabulous tag Francesca. I have stamp envy too! I love your text butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at TIO. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, I love the colours, and the white is fab. NEED those stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant, Francesca! You really show how to use these stamps perfectly!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those stamps and love your tag, fabulous work!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag looks fabulous Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Francesa :) thank you for sharing your super colourful tag with us at Artful Time, the clear embossing show off the stamp perfectly :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely marvelous love your art a lot!
    XOXO
    SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag and those JOFY stamps are on my list for the NEC next month! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the technique you used. This is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous. Great tag
    Thanks for sharing at tio

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOw cool, love every detail. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous design, the colours are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tag, love the colours and the stamp is fabulous.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so very stunning, Francesca. Great bright colors and I love how you used the stamps. Liebe Gruesse, Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete