Friday 30 August 2013

Workshop with Mr Holtz "Journeys of the Past"

Arrived back safe and sound from Coventry with my friend Karin, after doing the morning class with Tim.  It was a fabulous time, met some lovely people and had a good laugh, really enjoyable, so if you ever get the opportunity to take a class with Tim.. two words "DO IT"


This is may bit of the table nearing the end of the class.  and of course it had to be done pics with the great.....




Tim.  I look like a goldfish,  stunned.


With the lovely Dyan , who had on a beautiful dress.

I seem not so stressed ,




and finally...




With Mario, the man behind the scenes who must work like a Trojan to get it all organised.




Then the surprise for us....



Not only the finished article, to which I have added bingo numbers to represent the date of the class, but we were given all the stuff we had worked with, plus messager bag, apron, vol II of the compendium (signed) the one on  the pic was the one I brought with with and is now personally signed.  goodness I sound like an obsessed fan.  Now back to reality...

8 comments:

  1. We had a fabulous time! love Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohooooo Francesca! I envy you only a little bit ;o) Great pics! Even the goldfish one :-) And very generous to let you take home all the goodies. Would like to see what you made a little bit closer ... I'd love to see Dyan too. I'm sure she's a very funny lady. I'm so happy with you for having had this experience. I'm sure it has been very inspiring, hasn't it? Viele liebe Gruesse von Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time, the tag book looks fab and Im sure it was a brilliant experience. Might want to be carful about comparing an american with A Trojan ;) ;) ok, sorry could not help it xx heading to the barn for the demo next sat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lucky you.... looks like a wonderful day. Just a bit jealous ;) Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love learning new techniques from Tim's blog, but I'm sure it's not nearly as exciting as having him teach you personally. The tag book you made and all the stuff you got looks fabulous too. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I'd known you were there - we could have rendezvous'd over lunch before I went in for the afternoon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't have recognised you - where's the top hat?
    Wish I had known about this workshop, I would have loved to have gone on it - but hey ho! Not for TH but to meet you!!
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to find someone else who attended the workshops,I did the afternoon one and it was amazing. Pics on my blog if you want a peek x

    ReplyDelete