Wednesday 8 January 2014

WOYWW -240# Happy New Year......

Happy New Year to all in Blogland and joining in on WOYWW co ordinated by the lovely Julia.
I'm a bit late today, wasn't going to take part, but thought I had to take the plunge and get into the swing again or else I will not do it.  My desk is a little sparse as haven't done much as the mojo is not what it was.  However taught a small class today, with an easy Thank you card and how to make a cascade card.  Plus some of my new stash,  Tim Holtz Eclectic Material, 2 On The edge Dies and stamp from Dyan Reavealy.Shall have some fun with those later.....
Have a good week Ta Ta...

9 comments:

  1. Hope Mr Mojo comes back soon Francesca!
    Lovely cards
    Happy Wednesday
    Laura
    54

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing pics of new stash! cascade card is lovely, always wondered how to make those. glad you posted :) Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking desk with all the new stash. My mojo hasn't been great this year but decided I was going to push and make it come back! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #104

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel that you and I should get together and then we can both try out our new Time Holtz dies as I have a couple of new ones. Your desk has given me some fun poking around on it as you have some lovely crafting stash there

    Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
    Hugs Ria #6

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the things you list that are on your desk are enviable things. Sounds like fun is waiting for you, hope Mojo comes back soon.
    Hugs and thanks for visiting me
    Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your mojo returns to normal soon, Francesca. Your cards look lovely and so does your new stash. Speak soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always fun to play with new toys! Enjoy!
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #50

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you too... Sounds like a fun class, and I hope you have lots of fun with your new goodies too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cascade card. It looks so complicated. Have a good week, playing with your lovely new stash. xx Maggie #24

    ReplyDelete